Adam Borowski - web developer
Senior Front-End Developer@ Netguru(06.2018-09.2019)
- Developed a system of webapps for a large German fintech company.
- Developed a highly interactive, bespoke data visualisation chart for World Economic Forum’s Sustainable and Impact Investing Initiatives.
- Led React part of the development of a design system for one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world, (which was eventually open sourced).
Front-End Developer@ DaftCode(12.2015-04.2018)
- Led a three people front-end team building a project management webapp.
- Developed multiple landing pages for products.
- Developed a department-wide template for all frontend projects.
- Developed several internal apps and microservices built on Node backends.
I mostly used React and Redux, but also helped with server-side ruby (Ruby on Rails) code when it was needed.
Freelance web designer and developer(2014+)
- Developed multiple WordPress sites and interactive ads.
- Developed a webapp for creating embeddable online quizzes.
Freelance graphic designer(2013-2014)
Created flyers and brochures, as well as posters for a film distribution company.
Writing code at the speed of thought! Or voice! Or dance?@ Enthusiasticon(25.05.2019)
In this talk, I've explored some (perhaps) ineffectve but definitelly interesting ideas for human-computer interaction. Did you ever ponder using your whole body instead of only fingers for programming?